Each hamster will have a set of characteristics that will increase with increasing the level and will allow you to use the best clothes or weapons The game will have the following hamster classes:
- they have the highest HP, but do little damage. Equipped with heavy armor, they are always at the forefront of battle.
- long range fighters. They have the lowest HP, but they do the most damage. In addition to the low rate of fire, the weapon has a small magazine.
- an important class in any battle. They can heal themselves and their allies.
- they are balanced fighters and have average stats.
- they are living artillery. When shooting, they stand on 4 legs and cannot move, but they attack a large area. They have an average amount of HP, but deadly power.
Depending on the active hamster - they can give bonuses to the car in races. At the moment - hamsters will not be NFT, and will be sold for tokens.
The next abilities could be upgraded for tokens making them stronger. Each of the hamsters will have their own type of power-ups:
Ult: Fire on yourself
Second wind (heals some HP after death)
Ult: Right in the Head (One Hit Kill)
Ult: heal in the area
Heal a follower
Ult: increased fire and reload speed in the area
Immunity for damage
Ult: shield in front of you
Detection of opponents on the mini-map
will have some abilities too: Ulta: shield turns on for a certain time and gives invulnerability
There will be 2 types of hamsters in the game. Each species will have a passive skill.
When connected to game modes, the game itself will randomly distribute what species the player belongs to.
On this page